We are happy to announce a course in Community Manager for Neàpolis.
The course will be from July, August and September. On August 30 impart the second part of this training.
The agenda includes:
1. What are social networks
2. What are the social networks
3. Social networks tipology
4. Web 1.0 / Web 2.0 / Web 3.0
5. Types of social networks
6. Magnitudes social networks
7. Magnitudes social networking content
8. Reasons to be in social networks
9. How they work
10. Privacy Management
11. What is a community manager
12. What is not a community manager
13. What is virality
14. Online reputation
16. Case study
This is a course for students of SOC from Vilanova i la Geltrú.